From Apathy to Empathy: Empowering the Bystander
April 25, 2019 | Second City Works, 230 W. North Avenue
About the Workshop | Fees | Location | Meet the Facilitators | Program Outline and Objectives
About the Workshop
"From Apathy to Empathy: Empowering the Bystander" is a new HRMAC offering in partnership with Second City Works, taking place April 25 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Learn how to identify and stop harassment as a bystander through this interactive workshop. The learning format builds knowledge and practical skills through a series of skits, short videos, exercises and improvisation.
Following the program, stick around for Second City show She the People, complimentary to workshop attendees!
This program is for you if...
- You are a people manager (in HR or other areas of the organization)
- You work in training and development
- You work in ethics and compliance
- You want to feel empowered to create an inclusive environment
- You want to experience a new way of learning
- You want to network with other HR professionals
- You like to have fun!
Second City Works
230 W. North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60610