Did you miss a live webinar? HRMAC is now offering On Demand recordings of our webinar programs, complimentary for members and only $39 for non-members. Choose from the list of topics below and click on the 'buy now' button to purchase and download. Instructions will be sent via email upon purchasing the recording. Webinar recordings are available for a year after the original broadcast.
All HRMAC webinars are approved for 1 credit hour toward aPHR/PHR/SPHR/GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute and 1 professional development credit toward SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification.
Cultivating High EQ Leaders
September 26, 2018
Discover how self-awareness can lead to better relationships at work, ultimately leaving you with the skills needed to elevate your own level of emotional intelligence and how to use these skills to build a high EQ culture.
Karrie Chitwood, Director, HR Consulting Services at Advanced Resources LLC, will define emotional intelligence. Help your team enhance their own EQ by gathering for this lunch and learn session, where Karrie will provide you with the strategies and behaviors you need.
Why Most High Potential Programs Don't Work
November 15, 2017
This webinar is framed around the following high-potential challenges:
- We put the wrong people in the program
- We don’t know if people have gotten any better
- Participants don’t know how to develop their identified weaknesses
- During the webinar, the speakers will select audience-submitted selection criteria for high potential programs and break down each to determine what works well, what could be improved, and what might be missing. You’ll walk away from the webinar with a more complete understanding of how to develop a high potential program that works.
- Discover how to select the right people
- Develop high potentials – and measure their development
- Establish accountability for all
Nicole Morris, Senior Assessment and Development Consultant, The Vaya Group
Michelle Bush, Managing Consultant, The Vaya Group
Preparing for Increased Immigration Enforcement Activities
November 1, 2017
Various immigration-related agencies, including USCIS and the Department of Labor seem to be preparing for increased enforcement actions. The USCIS has already re-allocated resources in its site visit program. This webinar will cover the enforcement actions immigration agencies can take, the consequences that can occur, and how a Trump administration may act.
- Understand the role of governmental agencies, enforcement mechanisms, and priorities
- Develop an internal company strategy for handling governmental site visits and investigations
- Create proactive steps companies can take to ensure compliance in the event of a site visit or investigation
Matthew Meltzer, Partner, Meltzer Hellrung LLC
Matthew Hellrung, Partner, Meltzer Hellrung LLC