Click here to view the most up-to-date Summit agenda.
Mark Your Calendar for Important Dates
- Monday, August 26, 2019: Submit outlines and PowerPoint draft to your committee liaison
- Monday, October 28, 2019: All PowerPoint and presentation materials due from selected speakers*
- November 19, 2019: HRMAC SUMMIT 2019 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare in Rosemont, Il
*Upon acceptance of your submission, you and your co-presenter(s) will be asked to agree to the timeline and deliverables required by HRMAC. Missed dates may result in the selection of another speaker or presentation. Due dates are subject to change.
Promote Your Session
To help you market your presentation and ensure a full room during your session, utilize this speaker marketing kit.
Audio-Visual and On-Site Arrangements
- Each session room will be set with a laptop, podium, LCD projector, screen, slide advancer, podium microphone and wireless lavaliere microphones for speakers.
- A wirelessInternet connection will be provided.
- Speakers will be offered flip charts/markers upon request. Any additional audio-visual requests may be at cost to speakers.
- Printed handouts of your presentation or other materials will not be provided. If you so choose, you may bring approximately 150 handouts to provide to attendees. Handouts will be available in the mobile app if submitted by the deadline, to be shared at a later date.
- The SUMMIT 2019 PowerPoint template is available here. All speakers are required to use the PowerPoint template. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your final PowerPoint by October 28, 2019.
Contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Call for Speakers Guidelines
Click here to access the Call for Speakers Guidlines and Terms and Conditions.
*Note: The Summit schedule and guidelines above are subject to change.
SUMMIT 2019 is taking place at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare in Rosemont, IL. Attendees may park in the self-parking lot connecting to the Hyatt Regency O’Hare at a discounted rate of $15/vehicle. If you are traveling by taxi or rideshare, please instruct your driver to drop you off at the main hotel entrance. Upon entering the lobby, follow the HRMAC signage to the meeting space.
Learn more about travel to and from the Hyatt Regency O’Hare here.