Registration | Program Information | Speakers | Sponsors | Leadership Forum Home
Cultivating an Enhanced Employee Experience for What’s Next
When: Thursday, November 12, 2020 | 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. CT
Speakers: Elise Schroeter, Managing Director, Talent & Rewards & Andrea Walsh, Senior Director, Talent & Rewards, Inclusion & Diversity Thought and Change Leader, Willis Towers Watson
Panelists: Kelley Mudgett, VP HR NA, Culligan International; Manuel Cuevas, CHRO, Northwestern University; Tiffiny Bolden, VP of HR, IRI Worldwide; Todd Ahsmann, CEO, Goose Island
Organization’s DE&I efforts, workplace adaptability and ability to translate company culture in the face of new challenges are integral aspects of the employee experience. In today’s quickly-changing “normal,” how can HR leaders tackle these issues to provide the best experience for their employees?
In the first session of HRMAC’s Leadership Forum series, thought leaders Elise Schroeter and Andrea Walsh of Willis Towers Watson will present research linking an excellent employee experience to outstanding financial performance, and what it means to provide a high-performing employee experience in today’s environment. A panel discussion with HR and business leaders will explore how organizations can provide an excellent employee experience by intensifying their focus on inclusion and equity, adapting to virtual and hybrid work environments across industries and preserving workplace culture. As an attendee of this session, you will walk away with a vision for how to adapt and possibly even improve your employee experience in today’s new work world, for the benefit of both employee well-being and the company’s bottom line.
- Understand what makes a high-performing employee experience and the importance of inclusion, diversity, and equity in achieving that experience
- Learn from a panel of leaders who are tackling workplace flexibility across industries and practices
- Learn how companies are adapting to today’s new challenges while preserving the best of their culture
The New ROI: Return on Individual
When: Thursday, April 22, 2021 | 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. CT
Panelists for this session to be announced soon.
In 2020, HR professionals have faced the perfect storm: the coronavirus pandemic and resulting economic crisis, increased unemployment rates coupled with a skilled labor shortage, and engaging a highly remote workforce while keeping those who must be in-person safe. We've faced a reckoning with racial inequity, as well as new social and regulatory dynamics. All of these forces have dramatically changed (and are continuing to change) the world of work. If 2020 was the year of reacting, 2021 will require the mindset to revitalize the way we do business and strategically manage talent. People — and how we invest in and develop them — will ultimately determine whether companies thrive or merely survive. Join us for a research-based presentation that showcases how to move forward in the "next normal." HR leaders must tap on their capacity to learn and apply new skills, embrace new mindsets, and assist in the creation of new cultures that allow each individual to thrive in the organization, regardless of their location, demographic, and role - optimizing a New ROI: the Return on Individual in their organizations.
- Learn a new strategic approach to talent focused on helping companies reskill and re-energize the workforce they have today to fill current and future roles.
- Understand what companies can do to maximize the full potential of their people to improve the bottom line by hearing from panelists that have adapted new strategies to retain talent during this unprecedented time.
- Identify critical talent decisions that support growth
- Learn how other companies successfully build a future-proof workforce that drives high organizational performance