HRMAC’s In Transition programming is designed to provide a culture of information sharing between peers, facilitating virtual networking and disseminating current marketing place trends. Look for additional Executives in Transition programming to come!
Current Trends in Executive Job Searches
When: October 29, 2020 | 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CT
The year 2019 saw a record in CEO turnover across sectors, influencing other significant C-suite change. As this trend continues into 2020, projections suggest a related new high number of executives in transition or soon to be in transition, many by choice. What does that mean in the midst of a pandemic where work norms, expectations, and search strategies have been completely disrupted? Join HRMAC for a lunchtime discussion with leaders in executive search and executive coaching who will share their insights on the changing landscape and what to expect in this dynamic market.
HRMAC members and non-members can join us on October 29 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT for this virtual session, free of charge.
- Chris Bertschy, Managing Partner, McCarthy Bertschy & Associates
- John Doyle, Executive Vice President, Slayton Search Partners
- Phil Menzel, Partner, JM Search
- Paul Schneider, Partner, Keystone Partners
- Jason Wheeler, Senior Vice President, Area Director of Illinois & Wisconsin Region, LHH
- Beth Hayden, Chief People Officer