Established in 2014, the HRMAC Future Leaders Cohort targets high-potential HR-leaders to participate in a multi-part program, designed to offer unique developmental experiences and build connections between Chicago-based participants. The Cohort program will take place at 330 N Wabash Ave in Chicago, IL and consists of four one-day sessions with additional opportunities to connect during networking receptions and dinners.
View the full program agenda here.
Meet the cohort participants.
2019 Future Leaders Cohort program dates are as follows:
Future Leaders Cohort Participants Will:
- Increase your influence within your organization through education designed to elevate future HR leaders.
- Transform into the leader you’re meant to be by participating in immersive, thoughtfully designed education.
- Develop the skills you need to confidently lead your team, and your organization, into the future.
- Differentiate yourself from your peers and colleagues.
- Elevate yourself, your organization and your industry through targeted education and networking.
- Join an elite group of 20 HR professionals as you navigate the steps to becoming leaders in your organization, and the industry.
What Do Past Participants Have to Say?
“The HRMAC Future Leaders Program provides its participants with a unique, relevant and special opportunity to learn what it means to take on a CHRO role. The interaction with and feedback that I was able to obtain from successful CEOs, CHROs and other executives have helped me take action toward managing the next steps of my career.” – Angelica Riepe, American College of Surgeons
“The Future Leaders Program is a great opportunity to expand your network and learn from experienced thought leaders to become a stronger leader.” – Alissa Luck, IDEX Corporation
“A great experience with valuable insights, discussions and learnings that can be immediately applied. Well-structured panel discussions with CEOs, CHROs and business leaders.” – Tim Dee, Panduit
For information about sponsoring the Future Leaders Cohort, please contact Andrew Haigh at email@example.com or (312) 673-5442.