Executive Insights, brought to you by HRMAC, is the forum for senior HR executives to engage in building relationships with peers while participating in facilitated discussions on overarching trends, emerging issues & thought-provoking topics in the context of overall enterprise strategy, executive leadership & HR impact on business outcomes and performance.
Taking place in 2021, this new, invitation-only program allows executives to connect virtually through topical sessions led by business experts.
Register now for the upcoming session of the Executive Insights Series:
presented by MHR International | Wednesday, February 17 | 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT
*Please note: this is an invitation-only program for executive-level individuals. CHROs may register a guest during their registration by clicking the "Save & Add Another Attendee" button .
The Flexibility Factor in the 2021 Workplace, presented by MHR International | Wednesday, February 17, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CT
The CEO Lifecycle, presented by Spencer Stuart | Thursday, March 11, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CT
- Future event in May 2021 presented by LHH
The Flexibility Factor in the 2021 Workplace .
Presented by: MHR International
When: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT
The conditions resulting from the pandemic have caused us all to redefine what flexible means for the workplace. Whether it’s working from home instead of the office, new working schedules, or altering roles and responsibilities, there’s no shortage of ways we’ve all made adjustments and no demographic or position is immune to the need to flex. With that in mind, is there such a thing as too much flexibility? How can you support the changing needs of employees but still balance the requirements of your company?
Led and moderated by MHR International, this interactive Executive Insights event will define what a flexible workplace means in 2021: the impact 2020 had, what it means right now, and how you need to shape flexible working heading into a post-pandemic world.
HR leaders will share best practices of how they have successfully navigated these areas and applied these strategies. Specific discussion and takeaways include:
- What HR’s role is in setting boundaries for working scenarios and environments.
- How greater flexibility has resulted in greater productivity, and conversely when it has inhibited productivity or caused over work.
- How communications and connectivity help create a more successful flexible workplace.
- How HR should work with department heads and the c-suite to collaborate in the development and management of flexible solutions to support a hybrid workforce.
- How technology and other tools can support these efforts.
- What role data and analytics play in this.
- How flexibility and wellbeing go hand-in-hand.
Lain is the Chief Delivery Officer of MHR International, a specialist supplier of HRIS solutions. Iain has spent 36 years at the intersection of employee engagement and technology, driving organizational performance and supporting the future of work. MHR’s latest platform, People First, allows companies to better connect and engage their people in our distributed work world.